Monday, February 2, 2009

Why Did My Husband Leave Me?

A woman recently asked Karleon, "Why did my husband leave me? I knew things weren't good, and I knew we had problems, but I didn't think they were so awful that he would leave." (She has given permission for us to share our answer with you here.)

Holy One, We have compassion for your pain. And we understand that at this time, you may not truly hear what we have to say. But we would ask you to keep it in your heart for when you are ready to hear our answer. For your experience is a sacred one and your pain is important for you, for it helps move you closer to your Truth, closer to the Divine that moves through all, and lives in all.

This experience has caught you by surprise, and yet, on a deeper level, you knew that there were problems and challenges. We say to you that your intuition was whispering to you, that it was helping you to prepare for this experience.

We also say that you were hearing, but not fully listening.

For you - and for many of our friends who share the physical reality as you do - this is truly the lesson in each experience. For in the listening to your own deeper Truth, to your own intuitive nature, it is here that you are strengthening your connection to the Divine. And the stronger this connection, the more clear you are about your life, and about the people who share your life. And then you are not surprised when experiences come into being. For you have felt the undercurrent, you have heard the whispers, and you have seen the Truth.

We ask you not to say to yourself "I should have known because my intuition was telling me, and I wasn't listening." This would not be helpful for you in learning how to trust your intuitive nature. Rather, we would have you say "I was listening, and I did know. I just did not fully understand the communication being given to me by Spirit. And now I am willing to listen more clearly."

In answer to you question, "Why did he leave?" we say this: each of you has the freedom to choose your own life's path. Some share that path for a shorter period of time than others.

The agreement between the souls is sacred, and it is to be honored. Your agreement with him was one of learning and of sharing the path for a period of time. In your mind, your ideal is that it be forever. We say to you that cannot be. For nothing is forever, and all must change and expand with new understanding, new consciousness, and new growth in order to live. To not change and to not expand is to die.

Your husband has given you the sacred gift of learning more about yourself, and about your own connection to the Divine. If you will embrace this gift, we promise you that you will indeed thank him one day. (We did not say it would be tomorrow.)

Give yourself the permission to be where you are, to learn from this experience one day at a time. Turn your attention, as best you can, to the soft, loving embrace of the Divine, to the quiet within, to assist you in moving into your new understanding of yourself, your husband, and of your path that you have shared. Choose love, as best you can, for it will show you a new path, a new depth of understanding, and a new way of being.

It is for this reason that this has come into your experience. Trust us when we say you will be grateful for his courage in following his own truth. Your own future is bright and shining, and alive with love and joy. You must understand and integrate this lesson first, however, in order to move into that Truth.

You are indeed blessed, Holy One. And so it is.

3 comments:

  1. Karleon,

    April 2007, after 33 years, my husband abandoned, betrayed, committed bankruptcy fraud, perjury and forgery.

    I lost my beloved "million dollar" home, neighborhood, friends, businesses, income, connection with my boys, marriage, health(went nuts), insurance, retirement and dreams/purpose.

    in the last year, I have been on a spiritual journey. I discovered Abe-Hicks and I have been grateful to study daily in my "church sponsored" home, I receive small amount of alimony, filing bankruptcy and hope to have gov't medical insurance.

    In the stream of life, I have fallen over the waterfall(still falling), this is my time of the crucifiction pattern and I am excited about my resurrection/rebirth or rising from the phoenix from the ashes!

    I choose thoughts that feel good,have gratitude and appreciation, predominantly, please speak to me about "what I do NOT want has materialized"!

    I am 53 yrs old, wanting to be expansive and JOYFUL! Creating the abundance and bliss that I had and created. My astrology, numerology, tarot and angle readings ALL say I will be a healer, lightworker and marry again.

    I use my GPS feeling indicator to help be be aligned with my inner peace and appreciation. I am soo WANTING, intending and ready, able plus willing to get "back" on the "horse of my life???

    http://www.emergingearthangels.com/, speaks about ascension and energies that "lightworkers" are experiencing.... her energy alerts resonate with me.

    what say you?

    Joni
    JoniA2Mi, facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Husband too did the same to me, committed bankruptcy fraud, had me sign away my rights to our retirement and when i finally filed for divorce in Oct. 2008, two weeks later his parents foreclosed on our home we purchased legally from them in 1993.They wrote the script for our divorce, I got $0 of our 80K retirement (thanks to Attorney # 1 not having a clue how to defend a divorce case )I was forced by the second Attorney with last minute bank documents I was able to obtain proving My inlaws perjured their false claims settle or I'm out and I still had no Evidence of what was paid on the mortgage of what was actually paid I later found out after firing my first attorney, that my husband kept the secret of "the plan" he and his parents had to protect the property. He signed back his half of the home in his 2004 Bankruptcy, Never told me. 2004 is when the marital troubles started due to our sudden use of cocaine after 20 years of having a Happy family life.which he always blamed me for. I lost a job I held for 18 years when I asked for help from my companies "confidential" EAP program. I was fired instead. I Went into a suicidal depression, was hospitalized three times and still my husband turned his back on me.(and even partied and fulfilled drug induced fantasies he had while I was hospitalized trying to figure out why I made those choices and blaming myself for all that went wrong.For four years I tried to get better and I did succeed. I went to school to become a medical assisstant, Graduated with Honor roll, and literally pulled myself out of hell and all he told me was I being selfish when in my mind I was trying to better myself for my family (3 kids)to raise. Were now divorced he got to keep the house my in laws got away with perjury and fraud I proved with documents and still my second Attorney made me settle "or I walk". I only got 4K out of over 100 K of equity and still they were not forced to turn over any discovery evidence to support their claim of non payment because they had none. I believe my lawyer was offered a nice amount to make me just go away. i still love my ex husband, im totally depressed, suffer from graves disease and am considering ending it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to use this opportunity to thank my great doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man Dr Saibaba who brought my husband back to me, i had 2 lovely kids for my husband, about 3 years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows an Ad pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i shouldn't worry about it at all so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man phone number and his email address. i was doubting if this man was the solution, so contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just two day and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully deed what this great man asked me to do and for sure after two days i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away,since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy.that's why i want to say a big thank you to Dr Saibaba. This great man made me to understand that theirs no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. you can email him templesaibaba@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete