Monday, February 2, 2009

Who is Karleon?

In 2006, after moving to Southern Florida, I asked a question during a meditation. I was seeking help on understanding what my next right action should be regarding my work. I heard the words "We are here, and we will help you" (inside my head). I asked "Who are you?" and I heard "We are Karleon." I then went into the conversation of where did they come from and why should I believe them, etc., etc.

Through the past two and a half years, I have been integrating their energies with mine.

Karleon is a group of high-vibrational teachers, who are assisting those to strengthen our connection to the Divine. Those of us who feel called to their messages and their love are guided by them in understanding the deeper lesson of issue occuring in our lives. Here, I will share some of their messages with you.

If you have a question for Karleon, please leave it in the comments section. I will check regularly, and bring forth their guidance on that question.

If you enjoy the work of Abraham-Hicks, and are a student of the Law of Attraction, you will enjoy Karleon, for it is of a similar nature. Karleon is very self-empowering, humorous, and loving. Their guidance is direct and yet very generally calming. It is usually gentle, and thought-provoking. Read on, and decide for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment