Thursday, February 19, 2009

Where Is My Beloved?

Dear Karleon -

I feel I have been waiting my entire life for The One. While that's not entirely accurate, because I have dated (and even married) in the past, still, that one perfect partner still hasn't come to me. I just don't understand. When can I expect him to come into my life? And how can I make it happen faster?

Holy One -

We hear the longing in your very being and wish you to know that your partner is coming to you, even as we speak. Your fear that it will not happen (and even some that it will), however, has great power and intensity and it is keeping a wall, if you will, strongly in place and around which neither you nor your partner can see.

Yet you can feel it. If you were to close your eyes and move to a space of quiet within and breathe light and love into that space, soon you would be receptive enough to be able to feel his very presence in your life. For it is in this place that you are feeling the connection to Spirit itself. And it is from this connection with Spirit that you let go of your fear and take down your wall.

The more time you spend here, feeling him, and feeling Spirit, the quicker he can come to you.

Your connection to love itself is what will allow him to show up in your life. Your connection to fear is what keeps it from happening.

It really is that simple.

Go, Holy One, and practice this. You know what you desire. He has heard you. He comes to you in your moments of non-resistance. You know this. Now, allow yourself to receive him fully, just as you receive Spirit fully into your being.

And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment